Friday, August 24, 2012

08/24/12- UPDATE FEELING GOOD!!!

Hi Everyone-

Well, so happy it is Friday!!!  I am feeling great, everyday I seem to notice something new about my body or am able to do something I have not done in a while.  For example, I had actually developed a fear or booths and chairs.  It is very uncomfortable and not mention embarrassing to not fit into a booth or chair.  I am glad to report that I am OVER IT!! I happily slide right into booths and fit into chairs without having to say a little prayer first.  Getting up from the couch or the floor was always a challenge.  Particularly the floor, sometimes I would lay on the floor regretting why the hell did I get on the floor in the first place.  I am now able to jump off the couch without any effort.  Getting up from the floor is much easier now, and I don't avoid floor activities. 

I also started riding bikes again and DANCING.  Both are great activities and both are things that I have added back into my life.  Trying to keep as active as I possibly can, and it is fun!! I always thought of work outs as boring.  Perhaps, it is because I am doing activities with girlfriend and that is super motivating, but I am enjoying working out more.

Shrinking out of clothes like crazy!!! Never thought the day would come where I would say that statement.  I started out wearing 5x shirts (I would stretch them out to make them fit too) I am not happy to say that I am wearing 2x shirts, and it feels AWESOME!!

I haven't weighed myself in a week (that is a big deal). I am trying to stop myself from weighing myself EVERYDAY!! 

Life is AMAZING, I am so happy I made this decision and not one day have I ever looked back.

85lbs down and counting!!!

PURA VIDA





No comments:

Post a Comment