Monday, May 7, 2012

Almost at my 2 month anniversary

Hi, Sorry it has been so long since my last post.  Well, the eating has been going very well, I am learning how to eat with my sleeve.  I have had a few "incidents" but those are learning experiences that I have to go thru.

I have had a crazy month, my beautiful grandmother passed away on the 25th of March.  It is crazy usually during hard times, I tend to crave FATTY FOODS, but I continued and on and ate just as I should, I am actually proud of myself for sticking to my diet even during tough times.

Since my last post, I am now down 42lbs and I haven't measured yet.  I feel good and have been working out.  Yes, we went to get a membership at the Gym that is less than a block away.  I must say I am glad we made this choice.  There is not excuses it is just TOO close lol. I am very sore today, I worked out hard yesterday!!!

I will post some pics of this past month.  I would definitely say that I have become more active, and have more energy to do stuff.  I am not clubbing by no means, but I am visiting friends and just overall out of the house more!!!

Tonight I have my second Support Group meeting.  I actually look forward to talking to other people like me.  Interesting, because other than having a sleeve, I most likely would never meet these people but this brings us together.   I love that!!!

Hope everyone has an amazing day!!

Pura Vida- YO

My New Tattoo: Foo Dog represents Protection and Strength!!
My Beautiful Cousin and I!! I Love Lucas!!
 YO- at Seaport Village


No comments:

Post a Comment