Wednesday, April 11, 2012

1 MONTH POST OP APPOINTMENT

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I had my 1 month post op appointment.  Which entailed meeting with Surgeon briefly and then I spent most of my time with my nutritionist.  She says I am doing great with the food and vitamins etc.  At this point I have lost my appetite and she said this is normal at this stage since my body is still adjusting.  Also, she said this means that my metabolism is revved up and my weight loss is about to accelerate. :)

Since my surgery date I have lost 30lbs and 16".

I have felt good, a couple of days of eating too fast or not chewing well enough and I have had to throw up which SUCKS!!! But I am learning.

I found a pic of a really good friends wedding that I went to and I can really tell that I have lost weight since this date.
This pic was taken at my heaviest weight.  I know I am losing weight but it is still hard to talk about exactly how much I weigh  I will get there. Don't worry, the numbers will show!!

Here is a pic I just took at my desk.


Doctor  and nutritionist did scold me about working out.  I was not sure how much I could do etc etc.. so my homework for this week is to WORK OUT!!!  Doc says I am fortunate to be young, my skin should go back as it should be as long as I work out. That is one of my fears "SAGGY SKIN" isn't' it everyone's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment